Palm Springs Tennis Club
Palm Springs Tennis Club
The resort is located in the heart of downtown Palm Springs. Among the extensive on-site amenities are three pools, five spas, 11 tennis courts, social activities, and Spencer’s Restaurant. Palm Springs offers outstanding opportunities for tennis, golf, horseback riding, shopping, and fine dining, along with numerous special events.
- Laundry Facilities
- Whirlpool Spa (5 On-site)
- Pool/Outdoor (3 On-site)
- Tennis Court (11 On-site)
- Internet Access (Complimentary)
- Fitness Center
- Game Room
- Restaurant (On-site (Spencer’s))
On-Site Restaurant & Weddings
Spencer’s Restaurant – A stylish restaurant serving international cuisine.
Spencer’s Ambience is the perfect blend of stylish elegance and comfortable informality. Join us for Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner in our new expanded dining room or our award-winning patio. When looking for a wedding location, Spencer’s grounds are quintessential Palm Springs and are perfect for a party up to 200 guests. The property is 85+ years old and became the go-to hang out for Frank Sinatra, Marilyn Monroe, Zsa Zsa Gabor, and many more iconic legends. Typically, ceremonies are held on our beautiful and secluded lawns. The lawns have stunning views of the mountain range on one side and a panoramic view of palm trees on the other side.
Palm Springs is a picture-perfect desert playground for outdoor adventure, arts, culture, and entertainment. Tucked along the base of the majestic San Jacinto Mountains, the palm-tree lined streets invite you to explore boutique shops, art galleries, and museums amid stunning desert scenery. Palm Springs also offers a staggering array of activities and events throughout the year. Soar to the top of Mount San Jacinto on the famous Palm Springs Aerial Tramway, enjoy a round of golf at the scenic Tahquitz Creek Golf Resort or explore the ancient palm groves of the Indian Canyons.
- Golf (100+ courses in the Valley)
- Restaurants (Spencer’s on site)
- Grocery Store (2 miles)
- Casino (3 miles)
- Shopping (4 miles)
- Movie Theater (4 miles)
- Hiking (5 miles)
- Museum (Air Museum 4 miles)
Palm Springs Tennis Club is partnered with Great Destinations. Great Destinations is committed to expanding your ownership opportunities and benefits through a variety of value, freedom and flexibility. Each Palm Springs Tennis Club owner has access to the following programs:
Club Interval Gold by Interval International
- Exchange throughout Interval’s worldwide network of approximately 3,200 resorts.
- With ShortStay Exchange, you can trade your week for two vacations of 1 to 6 nights each.
- Select Interval Options to apply toward the purchase of a cruise, spa, or golf vacation.
- Search and confirm across various locations, unit sizes, and seasons, and for as many stays as available points allow.
- Combine deposits and trade up to larger units and/or higher-season vacations.
Club Interval Gold members also receive travel and leisure benefits, which may vary by market:
- Getaway Discounts: $25 off the prices of all Getaway vacation rentals.
- VIP Concierge: 24/7 personal assistance for purchasing concert tickets, making dinner reservations, and more.
- Hotel, Dining, and Leisure Discounts: Access to more than 75,000 premium discounts from Entertainment at IntervalWorld.com.
- Hertz #1 Club Gold: Complimentary membership that provides expedited car rentals at more than 1,000 locations in 23 countries.
- Interval Travel®: for rates often unavailable to the general public on cruises, hotel stays, rental cars, and airline tickets.
- Member publications: including the Interval International Resort Directory, Interval World magazine, and the Go IntervalWorld.com newsletter.