Margaritaville Vacation Club by Wyndham - St. Thomas
Margaritaville Vacation Club by Wyndham St.Thomas
It’s five o’clock somewhere! So kick off your flip flops, pick up a cold drink, and stay for a while at the US Virgin Islands. Relax on the soft white sands of Water Bay, situated on the eastern side of the island. Margaritaville Vacation Club by Wyndham-St. Thomas isn’t just an incredible new beach resort for Jimmy Buffett Parrotheads – it’s also your own personal Margaritaville, famous for picture-perfect beaches, exceptional shopping and a laid-back atmosphere that takes all your worries away.
Offering studio, one- and two-bedroom resort suites that comfortably sleep two to six guests in 324 to 1,070 square feet. Suites feature one king bed in the master, a king bed in the guest room and a sleeper sofa in the living area. You will appreciate the privacy of separate bedrooms in the one- and two-bedroom suites, the economy of a kitchenette and the convenience of a private balcony or deck.
Welcome to paradise – a 32-square-mile island where you can do just about anything – or nothing at all. Duty-free shopping here is almost as popular as the island’s stunning beaches and water sports, including snorkeling, diving, fishing, sailing, windsurfing and swimming. Like history and culture? St. Thomas is home to the oldest standing structure in the US Virgin Islands: Fort Christian. Pretend to be a pirate at Blackbeard’s Castle, and visit the childhood home of French painter Camille Pissarro.
Relax in a swaying hammock with a frosty boat drink, and let the tropical island breeze blow through your hair. With blazing sunsets and swaying palm trees, this family resort is your escape hatch to pure pleasure. Dine right on the beach at Margaritaville Restaurant and Bar. Hang on with the help of a Frozen Concoction Maker, and find your lost shaker of salt by the glistening swimming pool.
The following accessible features are available:
- Accessible self-parking
- Van-accessible self-parking
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible route from the accessible entrance to the registration area
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible concierge desk
- Accessible route from the accessible entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible guest rooms
- Accessible swimming pool
- Swimming pool lift for pool access
- Accessible business center
- Accessible route from the resort’s accessible entrance to the swimming pool
- Accessible route from the resort’s accessible entrance to the business center
- Accessible route from the resort’s accessible entrance to the fitness center
- Accessible elevators
- Visual alarms for hearing impaired in hallways
- Visual alarms for hearing impaired in public areas
- TTY Kits available for guest use
- Accessible shops and/or restaurant
- Accessible route from the resort’s accessible entrance to the shops and/or restaurants
- Service animals welcome
Sargassum Seaweed Advisory Notice
Please be advised that Sargassum seaweed may be present on the beach. During periods of excessive Sargassum, the beach will not be accessible and transportation to nearby Coki Beach will be provided by the property at pre-scheduled times.