Hotel Ixtapa Palace Resort & Spa
IXTAPA PALACE RESORT:
What is summer without a vacation by the sea?
Mexico’s best kept secret with a true Mexican flavor, original charm and tradition. A wonderful place to relax and enjoy the tropical beauty.
The property is complete with 150 rooms, 3 swimming pools, spa, restaurant, bar, a full size waterpark, and the largest fitness center in the destination. Additionally, enjoy free WiFi in the lobby and pool area. Beach access within 5 minute walking distance.
Ixtapa Palace Resort is located on the beautiful Golden Pacific coast of Mexico in the state of Guerrero. It is north of Acapulco. A short 35 minute flight from Mexico City. The Ixtapa-Zuhuatanejo International Airport is 25 minutes from the resort.
The modern beach destination.
- xtapa is a modern world-class destination that was designed and created from the ground-up by Fonatur (National Tourism Development Fund, a federal bureau that is in charge of developing and urbanizing new tourist destinations) in an old coconut plantation that was expropriated and began its developing in 1968.
- Today, its constructions are modern or colonial-coast styles buildings with vast and well kept gardens and large residential areas that are located away from the hotel zone I (Ixtapa Blvd.) and hotel zone II (Playa Linda beach). Its bay is wide and it is one of the best places to view and admire spectacular and awesome sunsets.
- Ixtapa has several colonial and modern style Malls interconnected by plazas and gardens which makes it very difficult to tell where one ends and the other begins. There, you´ll find many restaurants, bars, boutiques, shops, grocery markets, drug stores, etc. On the other side of the boulevard from the malls are the beachfront hotels with their typical restaurants and bars.
- In Playa El Palmar beach you can partake on most water sports, including surfing in the area know as Las Escolleras.
- At the end of the boulevard you will find La Marina de Ixtapa with capacity for more than 100 yachts, a golf course, stores, luxury houses, condominiums and a charming promenade along La Marina with cozy restaurants and bars overlooking the area. Nearby is Playa Linda beach and Playa Quieta beach with hotels on their shores.
- Many people falls in love with Ixtapa… WE ARE SURE YOU WILL BE THE NEXT ONE!!