The Berkshires offers activities that stimulate the senses and energize the body. During the summer and spring visit the area’s many museums, theaters, concert halls, and historic homes. The county’s lakes and rivers are perfect for boating, kayaking, swimming, and fishing. Take advantage of the miles of country lanes for hiking and biking, enjoy a round of golf or go zip-lining with the kids on a nearby mountain. Many places pale in comparison to the Berkshires fall foliage season. A refuge of natural beauty; experience nature’s kaleidoscope of colors in cooler weather while you peruse though numerous outdoor bazaars and markets.
Rentals Available to Everybody!
• Reserve Now!
One bedroom suite (sleeps 4):
Berkshire Mountain Lodge accommodations feature spacious one-bedroom condominium floor plans for maximum comfort. The 850 sq. ft. units feature kitchens, and living and dining areas that are integrated for entertaining and enjoyment. Designated units meet Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements.
• Individual living and dining areas in all units
• Carpeted floors and wood-like vinyl flooring in bathrooms
• Fully appointed kitchens equipped with dishwasher, range, coffeemaker, toaster, full-size refrigerator and microwave oven
• Most needed cookware and service for six dinnerware included in each unit
• King-size bed and queen sofa bed
• Dual access bathroom with bathtub and shower
• All linens and bath towels provided
• 42″ HD Television in living room and 32” HD television in bedroom
• DVD Player
• Cable television with premium channels
• In-room WiFi
• In-room safe
• Amenity kit
• Hair dryers
• Ironing board with iron
For years, the fortunate have flocked to the Berkshires to savor the region’s incomparable complement of American history, natural beauty, and cultural enrichment. While a guest at Berkshire Mountain Lodge, you can soak in the charm of a bygone era while visiting the grounds and stately homes of legendary American figures like Arrowhead, Home of Herman Melville. Appreciate the arts the area affords and visit the Norman Rockwell Museum, Mass MoCA and Hancock Shaker Village. Virtually every corner of the Berkshires belies culturally rich history that is sure to leave your senses reeling.
The scenic hills, trails, lakes and rivers of the Berkshires beckon those who enjoy an active lifestyle. Biking and hiking, running and riding and skiing and skating are just a sampling of the exhilarating sporting activities that this region offers its visitors year round. There’s also tennis, swimming, fishing and even a world-class spa.
The Berkshires offer those who like to shop a veritable feast of shopping experiences. From the charming stores of its small towns to traditional malls and outlet centers, you’ll find just what you’re looking for and more. Dining is an experience unto its own in the Berkshires where some of the most enjoyable culinary treats can be found in the charming cottages, restored mills, and antiquated farmhouses that dot this legendary territory.
Groups & Events
Planning Your Next Event?
Berkshire Mountain Lodge offers the perfect location and accommodations.
- Corporate Meetings
- Wedding Parties
- Family Reunions
- Athletic Groups
- Arrowhead Museum – 2.3 miles / 5 minutes driving
- Baker’s Golf Center – 9.9 miles / 18 minutes driving
- Barrington Stage Company – 3.3 miles / 8 minutes driving
- Berkshire Scenic Railway – offers 1-hour, 10 mile round trip train ride from Historic Adams station
- Berkshire Museum – 2.8 miles / 6 minutes driving
- Bousquet Mountain – 0.7 miles / 1 minute driving
- Catamount Adventure Park – 29.7 miles / 36 minutes driving
- Crab Apple White Water Rafting – 37.5 miles / 1 hour driving
- Hancock Shaker Village (Historic Sites) – 4.9 miles away / 10 minutes driving
- Jiminy Peak Adventure Park – 26 minutes / 20.3 miles driving
- Lee Premium Outlets – 9.4 miles / 16 minutes driving
- Lenox, MA – 4.1 miles away / 7 minutes driving
- Mt. Greylock / Appalachian Trail (Hiking) – 19.6 miles / 35 minutes driving
- Norman Rockwell Museum – 10.4 miles away / 18 minutes driving
- Onota Boat Livery – 8.3 miles away / 14 minutes driving
- Peter W. Foote Vietnam Veterans Memorial Skating Rink – 25.5 miles / 48 minutes driving
- Tanglewood Music Festival – 11.1 miles / 16 minutes driving
- The Range (Family Recreation Center) – 24.9 miles / 41 minutes driving