A splendid resort hotel adjacent to one of the most beautiful sea floors of the Caribbean.
The Allegro Cozumel hotel is designed to offer comfortable accommodations at the magnificent San Francisco beach, one of the world’s most beautiful beaches on the island of Cozumel.
When Jacques Cousteau visited Palancar Reef, he defined it as “paradise.” Allegro Cozumel Resort guests can now enjoy it every day thanks to the resort’s proximity. The resort offers excellent packages for diving experiences at one of the world’s top destinations for scuba divers.
This all inclusive hotel boasts spacious and bright rooms with subtle tropical decor and a design inspired by traditional architecture, perfect for relaxation. In addition, it offers 5 varied restaurants, where guests can recover after a long, active day.
The resort provides various leisure and entertainment options both under water, among reefs and sea turtles, as well as on land, lying in the sand on the beach or by one of the 5 swimming pools. It also has great facilities for relaxation, such as the spa, or for action, such as the water park and the sports area.
The resort undoubtedly features the perfect amenities to take full advantage of being in paradise with a beach, rainforest and the sea. But above all, it has the sea and one of the most beautiful ocean floors in the world. Because everything has a Caribbean flavor at the Allegro Cozumel.
Swimming pools and outdoor areas:
The hotel has 5 pools, one of which is an aquatic park for children, and a hot tub area for adults facing the beach that has a space with hammocks and is considered to be within the All Inclusive program.
Activities and entertainment for the whole family:
The Allegro Cozumel has an excellent entertainment program, but it also has a magnificent kid’s club, where children can enjoy the entertainment program designed by qualified entertainment staff while parents can choose to relax on the beach or do their own activities.
The Teens Club offers an area fully equipped with games and a rest area. It is perfect to entertain teens. If guests wish, they can also use the babysitting service, for an additional fee.
The resort also features a water park with a pirate theme located in one of the children’s pools. A perfect space for little ones to have the most fun for long hours.
Every afternoon, guests can attend the theater to enjoy a different show and revel in the great evening entertainment.
For those interested in staying fit during their vacation, the hotel offers 3 tennis courts and a court to play basketball or volleyball. The hotel also has a fully equipped Fitness Center, a wellness center with sauna, steam bath, showers, massage cubicles (individual and for couples) and a garden with a hot tub area.
Lovers of water sports can also windsurf, body-board, sail, dive, snorkel and go fishing and kayaking, among other options. There is also the opportunity to do motorized water sports and deep-sea fishing, for an additional fee.
The all inclusive Allegro Cozumel offers the best experience in and out of the water. Guests wanting to go diving can use the services provided by “Ultimate Dive Experience”, and discover the greatest coral reefs in the world, while enjoying the excellent service offered by this recently refurbished resort. Through this experience UDE guests will have access to the private reception and services of the Santa Rosa Lounge.
What does Ultimate Dive Experience include?
· One diver’s tank* per day (prior booking required)
· Ultimate Dive Experience exclusive ID wristband
· Higher-category accommodation within an exclusive section of the resort, near the beach and just two minutes from the diving shop
· A special hanger to dry your diving suit in your room
· 32” flat screen TV with Blu-Ray player
· Multimedia station in the room
· Mini-bar restocked every two days
· Private reception with a free internet access point
· Continental breakfast from 6:30 am to 11:00 am; afternoon snacks from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm; and Premium Bar from noon to 8.00 pm (self service in the Santa Rosa Lounge).
· Private VIP lounge exclusively for Premium and Ultimate Dive Experience guests: the Santa Rosa lounge, a place where you can socialize while enjoying sea views.
· Private pool area exclusively for Premium and Ultimate Dive Experience guests
· Priority on bookings at the à la carte restaurants
· Additional diving tanks priced at US$41
· Free Nitrox upon presentation of a Nitrox Certificate
· Diving Coordinator
Health and Wellness:
Allegro Cozumel has a wonderful wellness center with superb facilities and luxury services. It has an excellent sauna, a hot tub and a fully equipped gym.
For those guests who wish to pamper their body, the spa provides a great massage service, carried out in the privacy of the cabanas, on the beach or even at sunset as a couple.
It also has face and body treatments with essential oils and aromatic creams that will help improve and rejuvenate the skin inside and out.