Wyndham Shell Vacation Club at Legacy Golf Resort
Welcome to the Legacy:
The history of The The Legacy Golf Resort? A rich history of the Old West. A challenging and engaging golf course. An oasis of green at the base of Phoenix’s scenic and well-known South Mountain. Stories of President Teddy Roosevelt and Pancho Villa visiting the historic bunkhouse that is grandly preserved on the golf course’s first tee. A friendly, welcoming resort with a passion for service.
Legacy Golf Resort:
The Legacy’s 328 spacious suites, 18-hole championship golf course, sparkling pool and deluxe health club, coupled with an endless variety of recreational activities amidst an inviting resort community, make The Legacy a perfect Phoenix Arizona Resort.
The The Legacy Golf Resort’s close proximity to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, downtown Phoenix, and the Valley’s major sporting venues, makes it an ideal destination for a family vacation, business trip or weekend getaway.
Stay at the Legacy:
The The Legacy Golf Resort offers 328 beautifully appointed luxury guest suites housed in 12 separate buildings. Decorated in Spanish mission-style with rich wood cabinetry and earth-toned fabrics, each suite features a full kitchen or kitchenette, spacious living area, and either a balcony or patio overlooking lush tropical courtyards and the golf course.
World-Class Championship Golf Course:
Designed by renowned architect Gary Panks, the 6,908-yard, par 71 Legacy Golf Course was the site of the 2000 LPGA Standard Register PING tournament. The native vegetation and horticulture introduced by the Heard family was carefully incorporated into the course and design layout of this extraordinary Phoenix golf course.
Make The The Legacy Golf Resort your destination for a romantic getaway, family vacation, reunion or golf outing. We are ready to help you create your legacy.
Features & Amenities:
- No Resort Fees!
- Charming Spanish Mission-style Phoenix golf resort at the base of scenic South Mountain
- 328 luxuriously appointed oversized condominiums, all with fully equipped kitchens or kitchenettes, washer/dryers, private patios, oversized baths and amenities of home.
- Challenging Gary Panks-designed par 71 championship golf course.
- New State-of-the-art Golf Performance Center featuring Putting lab, Full HD Simulator and more.
- Country club-style dining at The Grille at The Legacy Golf Club serving breakfast, lunch and dinner and cocktails.
- On-site fitness center
- Activities program for the whole family
- Sparkling swimming pool with two whirlpools, poolside cabana bar and a children’s wading pool
- Tennis courts, sand volleyball court, shuffleboard, BBQ area and children’s playground
- Complimentary Internet access in guest rooms and wireless in public spaces
- Convenient to downtown Phoenix and located near Tempe, Mesa, Chandler and Scottsdale
- Only 10 minutes from Sky Harbor International Airport
- Great rates PLUS discounts for AAA, AARP, corporate and government travelers. Children stay free.